Wednesday 1 January 2020

Wrap-Up of TBR Challenge 2019

I did pitifully bad this year, especially compared to last year when I did 9 of my 12 books.
I do have one other one nearly done (The Half-Brother) and another started. Others I'm not even sure where to locate on my bookshelves! Yikes!
It definitely wasn't the best year for me for reading.

This is hosted by Roof Beam Reader

A few of them were carryovers from 2018, and others are long-term TBRs. Here is my sign-up post

1. The Portable Dorothy Parker by Dorothy Paker. Finished December 31
2. Going After Cacciato by Tim O'Brien Finished October 27
3. Memoirs of an Infantry Officer by Siegfried Sassoon
4. A Princess of Roumania by Paul Park
5. The Half Brother by Lars Saabye Christensen
6. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
7. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
8. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
9. The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
10. Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
11. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
12. The Sisters Brothers by Patrick deWitt
Alternates:
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment