Saturday 31 December 2016

Wrap-Up Post for European Reading Challenge 2016

European Reading Challenge 2016


Here's the hosting page for this challenge. She does a great job of setting everything out clearly and providing good links for reviews. Here's my sign-up page.

There are five levels that you can participate at, from one book to five books, all with fun names. I did the Five Star (Deluxe Entourage) level, completing it successfully. I'm not really interested in the prizes, I just like doing the challenge.

The challenge ran from January 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017, but since I do it every year, I tend to stick to the calendar year rather than do overlaps. Overlapping with other challenges is encouraged however, and I often do that. Re-reads count, as do books in all formats.

Here are my reads:
1. The Summer of Dead Toys by Antonio Hill. Finished January 3 (Spain)
2. The Risk of Darkness by Susan Hill. Finished January 16 (Great Britain)
3. The Garden of Letters by Alyson Richman. Finished January 26 (Italy)
4. 13 rue Therese by Elena Mauli Shapiro. Finished January 30 (France)
5. The Longest Afternoon by Brendan Simms. Finished February 20 (Belgium)
6. Asking For It by Louise O'Neill. Finished May 9 (Ireland)
7. The Accidental Empress by Allison Pataki. Finished September 15 (Austria)
8. Schlump by Hans Herbert Grimm. Finished December 1 (Germany)

No comments:

Post a Comment