Friday 1 September 2023

September Reviews for the 17th Annual Canadian Reading Challenge

This is where you post links to REVIEWS of books fitting this challenge that you've read in September. I see a lot of reviews over the summer and look forward to see what the fall brings in. 

This year's theme is really hitting home this summer. I have family that was under evacuation, although luckily no one I'm close to lost their home. So many others have lost homes, businesses, and even lives. I'm thinking of all of them at this time. 


8 comments:

  1. I'm finding a lot of illustrators are Canadian! #12 done! Wait until I get into my Kelley Armstrong backlist! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meet Me at the Lake is #13! I'm done! lol. Let's see if I can at least double that. My best was last year with 25.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! You've got a lot of time to beat last year's record.

      Delete
  3. Read and reveiwed "The Body in the Backyard" by Mark Waddell, Nice cozy mystery set on Vancouver Island.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good one to try. Thanks for linking it.

      Delete
  4. The Sushi Prophecies is #14 and it was awful! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You are having some bad luck with books. I hope your next read is better.

      Delete
  5. Didn't realize the author of Iron Widow is Canadian! #15! And I did enjoy Iron Widow! Yay!

    ReplyDelete