Tuesday 21 January 2020

Backlist Reader Challenge 2020 Sign-up Page


Backlist Reading Challenge
Hosted here
I have far more books than I really should, but I just can't help myself. I usually do a TBR challenge every year, but my usual host stopped doing it, and I saw this one, so decided to try this.
It's a bit different in that you read books published before 2019 that have been on your TBR list for a long time, but you don't have to own them. I will probably choose books that I already own but haven't read (list here), but like the ability to choose from the ones I've want to read for a while, but don't own (list here). Both of these lists are from my Goodreads page and that shows the date I added them to my list, so I won't choose anything I added to the list after 2018. 
I also like that I don't HAVE to pick them in advance, but can kind of go with the flow of what I feel like reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment