This challenge is one I looked at last year, but didn't commit to.
Here is the hosting page for the challenge.
Each month has a motif or theme that you have to read a book in.
* Who Dunnit? Crack the case and solve the mystery
* New Releases. Read a book released in the last year
* Take a Trip. Time travel or read a book set in a different country than where you live
* Best of the Best. Read a book that has won recognition or a literary award
* Story of Survival. Make it out alive, beat the odds, save yourself stories. Think beyond the typical.
* Girlxoxo Recommends. Check the host site for recommendations
* LOL. Hilarious memoirs, silly chick lit, comedic scifi. Pick a book that is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud.
* Genre Jumble. Read from a genre you don't normally read from.
* Steampunk, Science Fiction, and Fantasy. Something from one of these genres.
* Things that Go Bump in the Night. Cozy mystery ghost stories, paranormal creeptastic, murder mysteries - it's up to you.
* Fiction Takes a Break. Anything nonfiction
* That's a Wrap. Finish a series you've been meaning to finish or read the next book in a series you started by never finished.
I think this should be interesting.