Friday 1 January 2016

TBR Pile Reading Challenge 2016

I have to do some sort of TBR Challenge and since my usual one is no longer hosting, I've decided to try this one for 2016.

Here is the hosting page for this challenge.

This challenge runs the 2016 calendar year. Books have to have been published in 2015 or earlier. All genres, lengths, and formats are allowed.

My previous challenges had you specify which books from your piles you were going to read. This challenge does not require that, instead we are choosing how many books we already have that we are going to read.

There are 6 levels for this challenge. I'm going for the highest level, Married with Children, which is 50+ books. Because I really have to stop adding to my collection, I'm making the additional commitment that for every book I bring into the house, 2 have to leave the house.

May my willpower hold!

4 comments:

  1. Funny, that was exactly what I thought sometime last week. Read two books, buy one new one. Hope this will help but I'm not sure. ;)

    Happy New Year,
    Marianne from
    Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with that Marianne. Maybe we can keep each other on track.

      Delete
    2. That would be lovely. I always enjoy your posts, so that helps. :)

      Happy Reading,
      Marianne

      Delete
    3. I have finally done it. I signed up. You can find my blogpost here

      Have a great greading week,
      Marianne from Let's Read

      Delete