Friday 1 January 2016

Eclectic Reader Challenge 2016 Commitment

I'm doing this challenge again as it does get me reading different things.

Here is the hosting page for this challenge.

It runs for the 2016 calendar year. Books may be in any format. Books can only be used for one category.

There are 12 categories to read in. You have to complete all 12.

1. A book about books (fiction or nonfiction)
2. Serial killer thriller
3. Paranormal romance
4. A novel set on an island
5. Investigative journalism (nonfiction)
6. Disaster fiction
7. Steampunk scifi
8. Any book shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize
9. Psychology (nonfiction)
10. Immigrant Experience fiction
11. YA historical fiction
12. A debut author in 2016




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining me and good luck!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you joining me again! Good luck and I look forward to seeing what you choose to read :)

    shelleyrae @ book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelleyrae. Scanning my shelves to pick out some possibilities.

      Delete