Saturday 21 July 2012

My Life in Literature (Meme)

I saw this on Roof Beam Reader and thought it fun, so decided to do my version.


because it’s easier but also because it allows for more options.  I like ease and variety, man.
  1. Describe yourself: Wild Thing
  2. How do you feel: Had a Good Time
  3. Describe where you currently live: Off Main Street
  4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go:  Lake on the Mountain
  5. Your favorite form of transportation: Walking Backwards (not really but lack of choice)
  6. Your best friend is: Gone Girl
  7. You and your friends are: Worth Dying For
  8. What’s the weather like: An Altered Light
  9. You fear: Stray Bullets
  10. What is the best advice you have to give: Room for All of Us
  11. Thought for the day: All That Matters
  12. How I would like to die: Into that Darkness
  13. My soul’s present condition: Quiet

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shonna,
    I love your answers, I'll see if I can do this meme as well, it's going to be very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete