Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Books

Got quite a few books for Christmas that will keep me reading. Quite a nice mix of reading.


From my parents:
Semantic Antics by Sol Steinmetz








An Altered Light by Jens Christian GrΓΈndahl





The Meaning of Tingo by Adam Jacot de Boinod








Small Island by Andrea Levy







 From my in-laws:
Just My Type by Simon Garfield
The Art and Embroidery of Jane Hall
The Broken Teaglass by Emily Arsenault
The Blueberry Years by Jim Minick
Forgotten Highways by Nicky Brink and Stephen R Bown
What the Librarian Heard by Linda Bingham
Read This Next by Sandra Newman and Howard Mittelmark

The Greenhouse by Audur Ava Olafsdottir





From my in-laws cats (they always choose something nice!):

Twelve Drummers Drumming by C C Benison




From a friend:
Slow Reading by John Miedema

No comments:

Post a Comment