Saturday 1 July 2023

July Reviews for the 17th Annual Canadian Reading Challenge

 Here is where you link your reviews for books read during July 2023 for the 17th year of the Challenge. Don't forget that the book must either: be by a Canadian author, set in a Canadian place, be about a Canadian, or be about Canada in some way. Link to YOUR REVIEW, not just to your site and not just to the book on a book site like Goodreads or Storygraph.

I'm looking forward to another year of highlighting Canadian authors.


Here's the Mister Linky. Add a comment too!


8 comments:

  1. I read the Snotgirl graphic novel series. It was...not good. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame. My first Canadian read for the Challenge was a winner.

      Delete
  2. Certain Dark Things was alright but I adored The Girl From the Sea! I think it's the first I've read that is set in Canada (Nova Scotia) but the author isn't Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An historical fiction novel set in Canada is 1/13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the Jalna books are Canadian classics, but I've never read any of them.

      Delete
  4. A couple of days late but here is my review for Adventurers Hudson's Bay Company - The Epic Story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a key part of Canada's history. Nice find John!

      Delete