What's In a Name Challenge
This challenge has to do with book titles and there are six categories. I finished this challenge in late August.
- A word including "ing" in it. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. Finished March 17
- A colour. A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler. Finished April 10
- A familial relationship The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness. Finished January 23
- A body of water I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson. Finished February 16
- A city The Serpent of Venice by Christopher Moore. Finished August 18
- An animal The Yellow Eyes of Crocodiles by Katherine Pancol. Finished June 26