Wednesday 2 September 2020

September Reviews for 14th Annual Canadian Book Challenge

Wow! Can't believe it is September already, although in many areas school return is delayed this fall. There was a lot of reading done in August, and I'm looking forward to seeing what people get read in September.

Remember to comment if you can, but posting is the most important to log your books. I've seen some of the fall release lists and there are a lot of ones I'm interested in. How about you?

Don't forget to fill in the contact form at the bottom of the blog page if you want to join in on this month's book club. Our read for September is Starlight by Richard Wagamese.



11 comments:

  1. Just finished #8/13 ... "The End of Her" by Shari Lapena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished #9/13 ... "Never Going Back" by Sam Wiebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez. Didn't read a Canadian book in August. Hope to double up this month. Quantum Night is book 3/13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Pines on the Ridge. A charming book for school aged children. Actually read in August but late with my review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mexican Gothic brings me to 12/13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finished #10/13 ... "Forever Terry: A Legacy in Letters" by Darrell Fox

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Forest Lover brings me to 4/13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valley of the Lost brings me to 14/13

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just finished #11/13 ... "Dance with the Devil: A Memoir of Murder and Loss" by David Bagby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tempest in a Teapot brings me to 15/13

    ReplyDelete