Sunday 3 July 2016

10th Canadian Book Challenge Commitment

I am once again joining this challenge, which is hosted here. I've been doing this challenge for several years, and really appreciate John for hosting such a great challenge. He does a great summary list of books read by participants, both at the half-way mark and at the end, so if you are looking for books, these are great resources. Here's a link to the end of last year's challenge.

I once again plan to read at least the 13 required books for the challenge and, given it is the 10th year, will set the goal of reading a book from every province and territory (either author lives there or book is set there).
Let the Canuck reading begin!


4 comments:

  1. I'm going to join you (look for my sign-up post on July 25th). Thanks for reminding me about this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Debbie, the more the merrier.
      I'll watch for your post.

      Delete
  2. I'm reading the CBC again and I don't have a set goal -- though my pie-in-the-sky, half-baked goal is to read and review 13 books each month of this 10 year challenge. Yeah, probably going to miss that benchmark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, pretty lofty goal. But doable if your reading is mostly Canadian. I've done that many in a year, but not that many Canadian. Hoping you make it.

      Delete